Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at Valley View Secondary School.
This is the first step of our enrolment process. Please ensure you complete the documentation and attach all supported documentation requested. Failure to provide all requested information will delay your enquiry.
- Download and complete: Part 1 – Registration of Interest Enrolment Enquiry
- Please do not fill out the form using a web browser. The document must be downloaded, opened and completed in Adobe Acrobat.
- Gather all necessary supporting documentation.
Supporting documentation – All requested documentation is compulsory.
- Proof of address – for example: gas or electricity bills, council rates
- Two most recent school reports
- Student ID Card from previous school (where available)
- Passport/VISA/DfE Letter (if applicable and for 457 Visa holders)
- Proof of age – for example: Birth Certificate/Extract
- Proof of guardianship (if not birth parents) / relevant court orders and documentation
Submit your registration
Once completed, email your Part 1 – Registration of Interest for Enrolment and all supporting documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you may choose to drop off your completed application and supporting documentation to our Front Office.
What happens after I apply?
Your application form will be reviewed by our Principal and our Enrolment Officer.
Once this form and all relevant documents have been received, the applicant will receive an email within seven business days with an outcome of the application.
If the application is successful:
- An enrolment meeting will be scheduled with relevant parties.
- All enrolment meetings are held on a Thursday (except in special circumstances)
- All relevant enrolment paperwork needs to be completed and submitted before Friday, prior to commencement date.
- All new enrolments will commence their first day of school on a Wednesday (except in special circumstances)
Prior to commencement
This is an exciting time for both students and families! We look forward to warmly welcoming you to become a part of the Valley View Secondary School community.
We will provide you with general information about school uniform, school policies and practice, curriculum and subject choices, general fee payment and any other additional information relating to your student.
There is also the opportunity to purchase school uniform from our Front Office at the completion of your enrolment interview. This ensures you are prepared for your first day.
First day at VVSS
On the first day of attendance, you will be aligned with a member of our Leadership team that will support you and be a point of contact for any information or support you require.
We will also take a photo for your student ID card, give you your student diary and timetable.
Please note: Zoning Information
Enrolment at Valley View Secondary School is based on residence in the zoned area according to the department guidelines.
Please click the link below to check which school you are zoned to based on your residential address: