How to make a ‘one-off’ BPOINT payment
This new BPOINT option is for ‘one off’ payments only and not for ongoing instalments.
The full amount of school fees may be paid using this BPOINT option.
- Enter the Student’s Full Name – the money will be credited to this student’s account
- You may pay for more than one child, but please make it clear in the description
- Enter your Family Code, which is a unique identifier for your family
- You can find your Family ID on your invoice
- Enter either the Invoice number, or a clear description of the event. Example: Laptop – John
- Enter the payment amount. $.. … (AUD)
- Select your Payment Option: Click on the card you are using for payment and enter credit card details as you normally would for an on-line payment
- Click the Proceed button – after 3-5 seconds, your payment will be processed and the receipt displayed; you can either print this receipt or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exit the payment page.
POINTS TO REMEMBER:
BPOINT is unable to process payments for SCHOOL CANTEEN OR SCHOOL PHOTO transactions related to services via by a third party provider.
Only officially issued school tax invoices or excursion/event notices may be paid by this method.
If you wish to pay regular instalments for M&S charges, please complete a “Direct Debit Payment by Instalment” form available from the front office or contact the Finance Officer on 8360 6111.
What is CentrePay?
Centrepay is a free direct bill paying service offered to families receiving payments from Centrelink.
Through Centrelink you can choose to pay your school account by having a regular amount deducted from your Centrelink payment.
To set up a deduction online using your Centrelink online account through myGov.
While Centrepay lets you manage your payments you still need to meet your obligations to pay a business.
M&S Charges / Stationery List 2020
Online School Card Applications
Applying for School Card assistance in 2020?
All types of School Card applications will be available online from 13 Jan 2020.
You can access the online forms from any device, including mobile device such as tablets, smart phones as well as laptop and computer.
Applying online is easy! Simply follow the steps below.