CentrePay - Centrelink Deduction
INFORMATION OF APPLICATION CHANGES
You can start, change or stop deductions at any time.
For example, you can:
- set a target amount for when they’ll stop
- set an end date for them to stop within the next 12 months
- choose which bills we pay first
- change the deduction amount if a bill goes up or down
- change the deduction amount for up to 13 weeks, then go back to the previous deduction amount
- stop deductions for up to 13 weeks, then start them again – for example, you can pause child care deductions if your child isn’t in care for a few weeks
While Centrepay lets you manage your payments you still need to meet your obligations to pay a business.
More information can be viewed/downloaded from here.
School Card Scheme - Financial Support
The School Card scheme offers financial assistance with school fees (materials and services charges) for students attending government schools each year. School Card income limits have increased applicable from 2018, which will result in more families being eligible.
Applicants who apply for School Card assistance via an ED003A – Income Audit application form are now able to apply via an online application form. The online application form is available by “clicking on this link“ and then clicking on the “Applications” box. By completing the ED003A application form online, the application form will be emailed directly to the government school(s) where the child(ren) will attend, i.e. where two children attend different schools both sites will receive a copy of the application form.
Note: the application form will be sent to the school(s) generic administrator email address.
Further information can also be found by going to this link here.
We have information (2019) regarding the School Card Grant and Social Inclusion Supplement that can be viewed/download from here.
Information will be coming soon!