Over the internet technical support
For phone or form (see below) support we offer password resetting of DayMap, Office365, LearnLink and ClickView.
All phone requests and form requests will be subject to verification of Parent/Guardian 1, Parent/Guardian 2, guardianship of the student or other personal details known to the student.
With prior arrangement via either phone, email or DayMap, students can join an IT support Zoom meeting. The joining party will be required to share their computer screen and offer remote control of device when requested by support staff allowing for troubleshooting and diagnostic support of the the operating system, the office suite and pre-installed applications.
- Support can only be provided if an adequate internet connection is in use at the students home at the time of support request.
- Tasks such as searching for lost files or assisting with basic application functionality should be the responsibility of the device user or parent. In these circumstances we recommend a thorough Google search on the task you are attempting to perform.
- Support that requires elevated security permissions, like software installations, must be done on site by IT support staff.
- We cannot remove any network enforced policies as a direct site network connection is required for such tasks.
VVSS ICT Support Request Form
* All fields below must be filled in if the form is to be submitted.